Philadelphia International Cycling Classic – International Sporting Event Website
The Philadelphia International Cycling Classic is one of America’s premier professional cycling events and one of the longest standing in the US. The race is part of the UCI Women’s World Tour and is the only single day World Tour race in the Americas. Due to the race’s importance the website and video live stream receive traffic from over 100 countries.
- Present event information well for fans, media, and participating athletes & teams
- Present team information in French to comply with UCI requirements. (The UCI is the international governing body of cycling. Top level events have requirements that must be met for the event website, video live streaming, and social media.)
- A great mobile experience for fans at the event.
- Integration and coordination with video live stream production.
- Integration of social media feeds.
- Coordination with event production team.
- Management of and posting to social media profiles in conjunction with the event’s PR manager.
- Site infrastructure to handle significant traffic during race week.
- Constant updates to the site as needed including posting final rosters in the hours leading up to the event and posting results immediately after the event.
- Successful integration with the event’s video live stream.
- Compliance with all UCI requirements.
- Great social interaction on social media accounts.
- Site stability with heavy traffic.
- All updates were timely and successful.
- SherpaWeb got the job done while having to post updates from a parking lot post race.
Google Analytics Map Of Site Visitors By Country
Need website or SEO help?
Click to email or call 267-935-9384